Merval (3) - Linux Manuals
Merval: Argentinian calendars.
QuantLib::Argentina - Argentinian calendars.
Public Member Functions
Holidays for the Buenos Aires stock exchange (data from <http://www.merval.sba.com.ar/>):
- New Year's Day, January 1st
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Labour Day, May 1st
- May Revolution, May 25th
- Death of General Manuel Belgrano, third Monday of June
- Independence Day, July 9th
- Death of General José de San Martín, third Monday of August
- Columbus Day, October 12th (moved to preceding Monday if on Tuesday or Wednesday and to following if on Thursday or Friday)
- Immaculate Conception, December 8th
- Christmas Eve, December 24th
- New Year's Eve, December 31th
Member Enumeration Documentation
Buenos Aires stock exchange calendar.
Generated automatically by Doxygen for QuantLib from the source code.