QuantLib_HongKong (3) - Linux Manuals
QuantLib_HongKong: Hong Kong calendars.
QuantLib::HongKong - Hong Kong calendars.
Public Member Functions
Hong Kong calendars.
- New Year's Day, January 1st (possibly moved to Monday)
- Ching Ming Festival, April 5th
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Labor Day, May 1st
- SAR Establishment Day, July 1st (possibly moved to Monday)
- National Day, October 1st (possibly moved to Monday)
- Christmas, December 25th
- Boxing Day, December 26th (possibly moved to Monday)
Other holidays for which no rule is given (data available for 2004-2007 only:)
- Lunar New Year
- Chinese New Year
- Buddha's birthday
- Tuen NG Festival
- Mid-autumn Festival
- Chung Yeung Festival
Data from <http://www.hkex.com.hk>
Member Enumeration Documentation
Hong Kong stock exchange.
Generated automatically by Doxygen for QuantLib from the source code.