QuantLib_Slovakia (3) - Linux Manuals
QuantLib_Slovakia: Slovak calendars.
QuantLib::Slovakia - Slovak calendars.
Public Member Functions
Holidays for the Bratislava stock exchange (data from <http://www.bsse.sk/>):
- New Year's Day, January 1st
- Epiphany, January 6th
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- May Day, May 1st
- Liberation of the Republic, May 8th
- SS. Cyril and Methodius, July 5th
- Slovak National Uprising, August 29th
- Constitution of the Slovak Republic, September 1st
- Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows, September 15th
- All Saints Day, November 1st
- Freedom and Democracy of the Slovak Republic, November 17th
- Christmas Eve, December 24th
- Christmas, December 25th
- St. Stephen, December 26th
Member Enumeration Documentation
Bratislava stock exchange.
Generated automatically by Doxygen for QuantLib from the source code.