Test::Lintian::ConfigFile (3) - Linux Man Pages
Test::Lintian::ConfigFile: generic helper routines for colon-delimited configuration files
Test::Lintian::ConfigFile -- generic helper routines for colon-delimited configuration files
SYNOPSISuse Test::Lintian::ConfigFile qw(read_config); my $desc = read_config('t/tags/testname/desc');
DESCRIPTIONRoutines for dealing with colon-delimited configuration files.
- read_config(PATH, HASHREF)
- Reads the configuration file located at PATH into a hash and returns it. When also passed a HASHREF, will fill that instead.
- write_config(TEST_CASE, PATH)
- Write the config described by hash reference TEST_CASE to the file named PATH.
- read_field_from_file(FIELD, FILE)
Returns the list of lines from file FILE which start with the string FIELD
followed by a colon. The string FIELD and the colon are removed from each