XkbFreeGeomKeyAliases (3) - Linux Man Pages
XkbFreeGeomKeyAliases: Free geometry key aliases
XkbFreeGeomKeyAliases - Free geometry key aliases
- - geom
- geometry in which key aliases should be freed
- - first
- first key alias to be freed
- - count
- number of key aliases to be freed
- - free_all
- True => all key aliases are freed
Xkb provides a number of functions to allocate and free subcomponents of a keyboard geometry. Use these functions to create or modify keyboard geometries. Note that these functions merely allocate space for the new element(s), and it is up to you to fill in the values explicitly in your code. These allocation functions increase sz_* but never touch num_* (unless there is an allocation failure, in which case they reset both sz_* and num_* to zero). These functions return Success if they succeed, BadAlloc if they are not able to allocate space, or BadValue if a parameter is not as expected.
If free_all is True, all aliases in the top level of the specified geometry geom are freed regardless of the value of first or count. Otherwise, count aliases in geom are freed beginning with the one specified by first.
- The XkbFreeGeomKeyAliases function returns Success if there are no allocation errors.
- Unable to allocate storage
An argument is out of range