XkbFreeGeomSections (3) - Linux Man Pages
XkbFreeGeomSections: Free geometry sections
XkbFreeGeomSections - Free geometry sections
- - geom
- geometry in which sections should be freed
- - first
- first section to be freed
- - count
- number of sections to be freed
- - free_all
- True => all sections are freed
Xkb provides a number of functions to allocate and free subcomponents of a keyboard geometry. Use these functions to create or modify keyboard geometries. Note that these functions merely allocate space for the new element(s), and it is up to you to fill in the values explicitly in your code. These allocation functions increase sz_* but never touch num_* (unless there is an allocation failure, in which case they reset both sz_* and num_* to zero). These functions return Success if they succeed, BadAlloc if they are not able to allocate space, or BadValue if a parameter is not as expected.
If free_all is True, all sections are freed regardless of the value of first and count. Otherwise, the number of sections specified by count are freed, beginning with the section specified by first in the specified geometry.
- The XkbFreeGeomSections function returns Success when there are no allocation or argument errors.
- Unable to allocate storage
An argument is out of range