XkbFreeGeomShapes (3) - Linux Man Pages
XkbFreeGeomShapes: Free geometry shapes
XkbFreeGeomShapes - Free geometry shapes
- - geom
- geometry in which shapes should be freed
- - first
- first shape to be freed
- - count
- number of shapes to be freed
- - free_all
- True => all shapes are freed
Xkb provides a number of functions to allocate and free subcomponents of a keyboard geometry. Use these functions to create or modify keyboard geometries. Note that these functions merely allocate space for the new element(s), and it is up to you to fill in the values explicitly in your code. These allocation functions increase sz_* but never touch num_* (unless there is an allocation failure, in which case they reset both sz_* and num_* to zero). These functions return Success if they succeed, BadAlloc if they are not able to allocate space, or BadValue if a parameter is not as expected.
- The XkbFreeGeomShapes function returns Success when there are no allocation or argument errors.
- Unable to allocate storage
An argument is out of range