XmCreateSelectionBox (3) - Linux Man Pages
XmCreateSelectionBox: The SelectionBox widget creation function
NAMEXmCreateSelectionBox --- The SelectionBox widget creation function
#include <Xm/SelectioB.h> Widget XmCreateSelectionBox( Widget parent, String name, ArgList arglist, Cardinal argcount);
XmCreateSelectionBox creates an unmanaged SelectionBox. A SelectionBox is used to get a selection from a list of alternatives from the user and includes the following:
- A scrolling list of alternatives
- An editable text field for the selected alternative
- Labels for the list and text field
- Three or four buttons
The default button labels are OK, Cancel, and Help. By default, an Apply button is also created. If the parent of the SelectionBox is a DialogShell, it is managed; otherwise it is unmanaged. Additional work area children may be added to the SelectionBox after creation.
- Specifies the parent widget ID
- Specifies the name of the created widget
- Specifies the argument list
- Specifies the number of attribute/value pairs in the argument list (arglist)
For a complete definition of SelectionBox and its associated resources, see XmSelectionBox(3).