XmTargetsAreCompatible (3) - Linux Man Pages
XmTargetsAreCompatible: A function that tests
NAMEXmTargetsAreCompatible --- A function that tests whether the target types match between a drop site and source object
#include <Xm/DragDrop.h> Boolean XmTargetsAreCompatible( Display *display, Atom *export_targets, Cardinal num_export_targets, Atom *import_targets, Cardinal num_import_targets);
XmTargetsAreCompatible determines whether the import targets of the destination match any of the export targets of a source. If there is at least one target in common, the function returns True.
- Specifies the display connection.
- Specifies the list of target atoms associated with the source object. This resource identifies the selection targets the source can convert to.
- Specifies the number of entries in the list of export targets.
- Specifies the list of targets to be checked against the XmNexportTargets of the source associated with the specified DragContext
- Specifies the number of entries in the import_targets list.
Returns a Boolean value that indicates whether the destination targets are compatible with the source targets. If there is at least one target in common, the routine returns True; otherwise, returns False.