XvVideoNotify (3) - Linux Manuals
XvVideoNotify: event generated for video processing
NAMEXvVideoNotify - event generated for video processing
- Specifies the type of event: XvVideoNotify.
- Number of the last request processed by the server.
- True if the event was generated by a SendEvent request.
- A pointer to the display the event was read from.
- The drawable for which the event was generated.
- The reason the event was generated: XvStarted, XvStopped, XvPreempted, XvBusy, XvHardError.
- The port processing the video for which the event was generated.
DESCRIPTIONXvVideoNotify events are generated when video is started, stopped, preempted by another video request, ignored because the port is grabbed by another client, or interrupted because of a hard transmission or reception error.
SEE ALSOXvPutVideo(3), XvPutStill(3), XvGetVideo(3), XvGetStill(3), XvStopVideo(3), XvSelectVideoNotify(3)