asn1_der_coding (3) - Linux Man Pages
asn1_der_coding: API function
NAMEasn1_der_coding - API function
- asn1_node element
- pointer to an ASN1 element
- const char * name
- the name of the structure you want to encode (it must be inside *POINTER).
- void * ider
- vector that will contain the DER encoding. DER must be a pointer to memory cells already allocated.
- int * len
- number of bytes of * ider : ider .. ider [len-1], Initialy holds the sizeof of der vector.
- char * ErrorDescription
- return the error description or an empty string if success.
DESCRIPTIONCreates the DER encoding for the NAME structure (inside *POINTER structure).
RETURNSASN1_SUCCESS if DER encoding OK, ASN1_ELEMENT_NOT_FOUND if name is not a valid element, ASN1_VALUE_NOT_FOUND if there is an element without a value, ASN1_MEM_ERROR if the ider vector isn't big enough and in this case len will contain the length needed.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2006-2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for libtasn1 is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and libtasn1 programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from:
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.