asn1_get_octet_der (3) - Linux Man Pages
asn1_get_octet_der: API function
NAMEasn1_get_octet_der - API function
- const unsigned char * der
- DER data to decode containing the OCTET SEQUENCE.
- int der_len
- The length of the der data to decode.
- int * ret_len
- Output variable containing the encoded length of the DER data.
- unsigned char * str
- Pre-allocated output buffer to put decoded OCTET SEQUENCE in.
- int str_size
- Length of pre-allocated output buffer.
- int * str_len
- Output variable containing the length of the contents of the OCTET SEQUENCE.
DESCRIPTIONExtract an OCTET SEQUENCE from DER data. Note that this function expects the DER data past the tag field, i.e., the length and content octets.
RETURNSReturns ASN1_SUCCESS on success, or an error.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2006-2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for libtasn1 is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and libtasn1 programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: