globus_error_api (3) - Linux Man Pages
Globus Error API -
If a function needs to return an error it should do the following:
- External errors, such as error returns from system calls and GSSAPI errors, should be wrapped using the appropriate error type.
- The wrapped external error should then be passed as the cause of a globus error.
- External error types are expected to provide a utility function to combine the above two steps.
- The globus error should then be returned from the function.
Notes on how to generate globus errors:
- Module specific error types should be greater or equal to 1024 (to leave some space for global error types).
- You may wish to generate a mapping from error types to format strings for use in short descriptions.
You may also wish to generate a common prefix for all of the above fromat strings. The suggested prefix is 'Function: %s Line:
Generated automatically by Doxygen for globus_common from the source code.