gnutls_certificate_set_key (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_certificate_set_key: API function
NAMEgnutls_certificate_set_key - API function
- gnutls_certificate_credentials_t res
- is a gnutls_certificate_credentials_t structure.
- const char ** names
- is an array of DNS name of the certificate (NULL if none)
- int names_size
- holds the size of the names list
- gnutls_pcert_st * pcert_list
- contains a certificate list (path) for the specified private key
- int pcert_list_size
- holds the size of the certificate list
- gnutls_privkey_t key
- is a gnutls_privkey_t key
DESCRIPTIONThis function sets a certificate/private key pair in the gnutls_certificate_credentials_t structure. This function may be called more than once, in case multiple keys/certificates exist for the server. For clients that wants to send more than its own end entity certificate (e.g., also an intermediate CA cert) then put the certificate chain in pcert_list .
Note that the key and the elements of pcert_list will become part of the credentials structure and must not be deallocated. They will be automatically deallocated when the res structure is deinitialized.
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) on success, or a negative error code.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit