gnutls_x509_crl_verify (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crl_verify: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crl_verify - API function
- gnutls_x509_crl_t crl
- is the crl to be verified
- const gnutls_x509_crt_t * trusted_cas
- is a certificate list that is considered to be trusted one
- int tcas_size
- holds the number of CA certificates in CA_list
- unsigned int flags
- Flags that may be used to change the verification algorithm. Use OR of the gnutls_certificate_verify_flags enumerations.
- unsigned int * verify
- will hold the crl verification output.
DESCRIPTIONThis function will try to verify the given crl and return its verification status. See gnutls_x509_crt_list_verify() for a detailed description of return values. Note that since GnuTLS 3.1.4 this function includes the time checks.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit