gnutls_x509_crq_get_attribute_by_oid (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crq_get_attribute_by_oid: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crq_get_attribute_by_oid - API function
- gnutls_x509_crq_t crq
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crq_t structure
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identifier in null-terminated string
- int indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the attribute list, this specifies which to get, use (0) to get the first one
- void * buf
- a pointer to a structure to hold the attribute data (may be NULL)
- size_t * buf_size
- initially holds the size of buf
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the attribute in the certificate request specified by the given Object ID. The attribute will be DER encoded.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit