gnutls_x509_crq_get_extension_by_oid2 (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crq_get_extension_by_oid2: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crq_get_extension_by_oid2 - API function
- gnutls_x509_crq_t crq
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crq_t structure
- const char * oid
- holds an Object Identifier in a null terminated string
- int indx
- In case multiple same OIDs exist in the extensions, this specifies which to get. Use (0) to get the first one.
- gnutls_datum_t * output
- will hold the allocated extension data
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical
DESCRIPTIONThis function will return the extension specified by the OID in the certificate. The extensions will be returned as binary data DER encoded, in the provided buffer.
RETURNSOn success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error code in case of an error. If the certificate does not contain the specified extension GNUTLS_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE will be returned.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit