gnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points (3) - Linux Man Pages
gnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points: API function
NAMEgnutls_x509_crt_get_crl_dist_points - API function
- gnutls_x509_crt_t cert
- should contain a gnutls_x509_crt_t structure
- unsigned int seq
- specifies the sequence number of the distribution point (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- void * san
- is the place where the distribution point will be copied to
- size_t * san_size
- holds the size of ret.
- unsigned int * reason_flags
- Revocation reasons. An ORed sequence of flags from gnutls_x509_crl_reason_flags_t.
- unsigned int * critical
- will be non-zero if the extension is marked as critical (may be null)
DESCRIPTIONThis function retrieves the CRL distribution points (126.96.36.199), contained in the given certificate in the X509v3 Certificate Extensions.
RETURNSGNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER and updates ret_size if
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <bugs [at] gnutls.org>.
Home page: http://www.gnutls.org
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2014 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
SEE ALSOThe full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit