ldns_buffer_position (3) - Linux Manuals
NAMEldns_buffer_flip, ldns_buffer_rewind, ldns_buffer_position, ldns_buffer_set_position, ldns_buffer_skip
void ldns_buffer_flip(ldns_buffer *buffer);
void ldns_buffer_rewind(ldns_buffer *buffer);
size_t ldns_buffer_position(ldns_buffer *buffer);
void ldns_buffer_set_position(ldns_buffer *buffer, size_t mark);
void ldns_buffer_skip(ldns_buffer *buffer, ssize_t count);
- makes the buffer ready for reading the data that has been written to
the buffer. The buffer's limit is set to the current position and
the position is set to 0.
.br buffer: the buffer to flip .br Returns void
- make the buffer ready for re-reading the data. The buffer's position is reset to 0. .br buffer: the buffer to rewind
- returns the current position in the buffer (as a number of bytes) .br buffer: the buffer .br Returns the current position
- sets the buffer's position to MARK. The position must be less than or equal to the buffer's limit. .br buffer: the buffer .br mark: the mark to use
- changes the buffer's position by COUNT bytes. The position must not be moved behind the buffer's limit or before the beginning of the buffer. .br buffer: the buffer .br count: the count to use
AUTHORThe ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben.
REPORTING BUGSPlease report bugs to ldns-team [at] nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs.
Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
REMARKSThis manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl.