libssh2_session_callback_set (3) - Linux Man Pages
libssh2_session_callback_set: set a callback function
NAMElibssh2_session_callback_set - set a callback function
#include <libssh2.h> void *libssh2_session_callback_set(LIBSSH2_SESSION *session, int cbtype, void *callback);
DESCRIPTIONSets a custom callback handler for a previously initialized session object. Callbacks are triggered by the receipt of special packets at the Transport layer. To disable a callback, set it to NULL.
session - Session instance as returned by libssh2_session_init_ex(3)
cbtype - Callback type. One of the types listed in Callback Types.
- Called when a SSH_MSG_IGNORE message is received
- Called when a SSH_MSG_DEBUG message is received
- Called when a SSH_MSG_DISCONNECT message is received
- Called when a mismatched MAC has been detected in the transport layer. If the function returns 0, the packet will be accepted nonetheless.
- Called when an X11 connection has been accepted
- Called when libssh2 wants to send some data on the connection. Can be set to a custom function to handle I/O your own way.
- Called when libssh2 wants to receive some data from the connection. Can be set to a custom function to handle I/O your own way.
RETURN VALUEPointer to previous callback handler. Returns NULL if no prior callback handler was set or the callback type was unknown.