libssh2_sftp_open_ex (3) - Linux Man Pages
libssh2_sftp_open_ex: open filehandle for file on SFTP.
NAMElibssh2_sftp_open - open filehandle for file on SFTP.
#include <libssh2.h> #include <libssh2_sftp.h> LIBSSH2_SFTP_HANDLE * libssh2_sftp_open_ex(LIBSSH2_SFTP *sftp, const char *filename, unsigned int filename_len, unsigned long flags, long mode, int open_type);
DESCRIPTIONsftp - SFTP instance as returned by libssh2_sftp_init(3)
filename - Remote file/directory resource to open
filename_len - Length of filename
flags - Any reasonable combination of the LIBSSH2_FXF_* constants:
- Open the file for reading.
- Open the file for writing. If both this and LIBSSH2_FXF_READ are specified, the file is opened for both reading and writing.
- Force all writes to append data at the end of the file.
- If this flag is specified, then a new file will be created if one does not already exist (if LIBSSH2_FXF_TRUNC is specified, the new file will be truncated to zero length if it previously exists)
- Forces an existing file with the same name to be truncated to zero length when creating a file by specifying LIBSSH2_FXF_CREAT. LIBSSH2_FXF_CREAT MUST also be specified if this flag is used.
Causes the request to fail if the named file already exists.
LIBSSH2_FXF_CREAT MUST also be specified if this flag is used.
RETURN VALUEA pointer to the newly created LIBSSH2_SFTP_HANDLE instance or NULL on failure.
ERRORSLIBSSH2_ERROR_ALLOC - An internal memory allocation call failed.
LIBSSH2_ERROR_SOCKET_SEND - Unable to send data on socket.
LIBSSH2_ERROR_SFTP_PROTOCOL - An invalid SFTP protocol response was received on the socket, or an SFTP operation caused an errorcode to be returned by the server.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials