ncl_ezsrfc (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_ezsrfc: Draws a perspective picture of a function of two
EZSRFC - Draws a perspective picture of a function of two variables with hidden lines removed. The function is approximated by a two-dimensional array of heights. Use EZSRFC only if the entire array is to be drawn, the data points are equally spaced in the X-Y plane, there are no stereo pairs, and scaling is chosen internally.
SYNOPSISCALL EZSRFC (Z,M,N,ANGH,ANGV,WORK)
C-BINDING SYNOPSIS#include <ncarg/ncargC.h>
- The M by N array to be drawn.
- The first dimension of Z.
- The second dimension of Z.
- Angle in degrees in the X-Y plane to the line of sight (counterclockwise from the plus-X axis).
- Angle in degrees from the X-Y plane to the line of sight (positive angles are above the middle Z, negative below).
- A scratch storage dimensioned at least 2*M*N+M+N.
C-BINDING DESCRIPTIONThe C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions, with the following exceptions:
- The n by m array to be drawn.
- The second dimension of z.
- The first dimension of z.
EXAMPLESUse the ncargex command to see the following relevant examples: fsrezsrf, tsrfac.
ACCESSTo use EZSRFC or c_ezsrfc, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.