ncl_ginq_colr_rep (3) - Linux Manuals
ncl_ginq_colr_rep: retrieves the color value associated
NAMEginq_colr_rep (Inquire color representation) - retrieves the color value associated with a color index on a particular workstation.
- (Input) - Gives a workstation identifier as was set in a previous call to gopen_ws.
- (Input) - A color index.
(Input) - Specifies whether the returned color values are the
ones that were specified by a call to gset_colr_rep or whether they are the
color values that are actually being used on the specified workstation
(frequently a workstation will not be able to represent a requested
color value precisely).
- Returns the color value set for index colr_ind either by default or by a call to gset_colr_rep.
- Returns the color value actually used by the workstation to represent the requested color.
- (Output) - If the inquired values cannot be returned correctly, a non-zero error indicator is returned in err_ind, otherwise a zero is returned. Consult "User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics" for a description of the meaning of the error indicators.
- (Gfloat, Output) - Returns an intensity value for red in the range 0. to 1. inclusive.
- (Gfloat, Output) - Returns an intensity value for green in the range 0. to 1. inclusive.
- (Gfloat, Output) - Returns an intensity value for blue in the range 0. to 1. inclusive.
USAGEFor details on setting and using color indices see the man page for gset_colr_rep.
ACCESSTo use the GKS C-binding routines, load the ncarg_gks and ncarg_c libraries.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.