ncl_gswn (3) - Linux Man Pages
ncl_gswn: establishes a window, or rectangular subspace,
NAMEGSWN (Set window) - establishes a window, or rectangular subspace, of world coordinates to be plotted. Calls to GSWN are discouraged with NCAR Graphics. Instead, use the SET subroutine because SET also supports mirror imaging and log scaling of axes.
SYNOPSISCALL GSWN (TRNUM, XMIN, XMAX, YMIN, YMAX)
C-BINDING SYNOPSIS#include <ncarg/gks.h>
(Integer, Input) - A normalization transformation
number. The number of available transformations is implementation
specific. In the case of NCAR GKS-0A, two normalization
transformations are provided:
- Selects the identity transformation in which both the window and viewport have the range of 0. to 1. in both coordinate directions. This is the default normalization transformation for GKS. It is also fixed within GKS; that is, it is illegal to call GSWN with TRNUM = 0.
- A normalization transformation in which the window is defined by XMIN to XMAX and YMIN to YMAX.
- (Real, Input) - The left horizontal coordinate of the window. XMIN < XMAX
- (Real, Input) - The right horizontal coordinate of the window.
- (Real, Input) - The bottom vertical coordinate of the window. YMIN < YMAX
- (Real, Input) - The top vertical coordinate of the window.
ACCESSTo use GKS routines, load the NCAR GKS-0A library ncarg_gks.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.