slv2 (3) - Linux Man Pages
SLV2 - SLV2 is written in standard C99, and depends only on the Redland RDF library (http://librdf.org). It should be portable to any system with Redland, and is tested on various GNU/Linux distributions (often), and MacOS X (occasionally).
The data (RDF) and code (shared library) functionality in SLV2 is strictly separated so it is simple to control where each is used (e.g. it is possible to discover/investigate plugins and related data without loading any shared libraries, avoiding the associated risks).
The SLV2 documentation is broken into several pages:
- slv2_world - Global library initialisation, state, plugin discovery, etc.
- slv2_util - Generally useful utility functions
- slv2_collections - Collections of values (literals and URIs) and objects
- slv2_data - Access to plugin RDF data
- slv2_library - Access to plugin shared libraries
Generated automatically by Doxygen for SLV2 from the source code.