opencryptoki.conf (5) - Linux Manuals
opencryptoki.conf: Configuration file for pkcsslotd.
NAMEopencryptoki.conf - Configuration file for pkcsslotd.
DESCRIPTIONpkcsslotd uses a configuration file at "/etc"/opencryptoki/opencryptoki.conf
This is a text file that contains information used to configure pkcs#11 slots. At startup, the pkcsslotd daemon parses this file to determine which slots will be made available.
SYNTAXThis file is made up of slot descriptions. Each slot description is composed of a slot number, brackets and key-value pairs.
More than one key-value pair may be used within a slot description.
A key-value pair is composed of, keyword = value.
The following keywords are valid:
- A Description of the slot. PKCS#11v2.20 defined this as a 64-byte max character-string.
- This keyword is used to define the name of the stdll or token library that will be used for this slot. The stdll is an available token library in opencryptoki.
- This keyword is used to name the ID of the slot manufacturer. PKCS#11v2.20 defines this as a 32 byte long string.
- Version number of the slot's hardware, if any. The version number is composed of a major version number (the integer portion of the version) and a minor version number (the hundredths portion of the version). For example, version 1.2, major = 1, minor = 2
- Version number of the slot's firmware, if any. The version number is composed of a major version number (the integer portion of the version) and a minor version number (the hundredths portion of the version).
If the slot is associated with a token that has its own configuration file,
this option identifies the name of that configuration file.
For example, confname=ep11tok.conf