reposd.conf (5) - Linux Manuals
reposd.conf: SBLIM metric repository daemon configuration file
reposd.conf - SBLIM metric repository daemon configuration file
The file reposd.conf is read by reposd(8) at startup. Each line consists of a configuration option value pair delimited by an '=' character. A '#' (number sign) indicates the beginning of a comment.
- TCP port repository daemon will listen. Default is 6363.
- Number of parallel client connections the repository daemon is able to handle. Default is 100.
- Trace level for the reposd process. Default is 0.
- Name of file to write tracing information. Default is stderr.
- Repository components to be traced seperated by a colon (:). Valid components are: comm, util, repos. Default is none.
- Directory where repository metric plugins are located. Default is /usr/lib/gather/rplug (/usr/lib64/gather/rplug).
- Plugins to be automatically load, initalize and start sampling. Valid values are: * or colon-seperated list. Default is none.
- Specifies how many seconds metric values are kept in the in-core repository. Note that the longer the interval is the more memory that will be consumed by reposd. Valid values are: and integer between 60 and 86400. Default is 1200.
The SBLIM project maintains a mailing list to which you should direct all questions regarding sfcb, sfcc, wbemcli, the metric data gatherer, or any of the SBLIM providers. To subscribe to this list visit:
Please report bugs you discover to the bug tracker. The SBLIM project bug tracking page can be found at:
reposd.conf is distributed under the terms of the Eclipse Public License ("Agreement"). Any use, reproduction or distribution of this program constitutes recipeients acceptance of the agreement.
You can obtain a current copy of the Eclipse Public License from http://www.opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php