blinkbox (6x) - Linux Manuals
blinkbox: shows a ball inside a box.
NAMEblinkbox - shows a ball inside a box.
SYNOPSISblinkbox [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-wireframe] [-boxsize number] [-dissolve] [-fade] [-no-blur] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONShows a ball contained inside of a bounding box. Colored blocks blink in when the ball hits the edges.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Sets the size of the colored boxes. Should be between 1 and 8. Default: 2
- -dissolve | -no-dissolve
- Boxes shrink instead of just vanishing.
- -fade | -no-fade
- Boxes fade to transparency instead of just vanishing.
- -blur | -no-blur
- Enable or disable motion blur on the ball. Default: blurry.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003 by Jeremy English. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORJeremy English. Motion blur by John Boero.