cubestorm (6x) - Linux Man Pages
cubestorm: a series of 3D boxes that fill space
NAMEcubestorm - a series of 3D boxes that fill space
SYNOPSIScubestorm [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed float] [-count int] [-thickness float] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONDraws a series of rotating 3D boxes that intersect each other and eventually fill space.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Larger numbers mean run faster. Default: 1.0.
- -count number
- Number of cubes. Default 4.
- -thickness float
- How thick the struts making up the cubes should be (0.0-1.0). Default 0.06.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the cubes should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the cubes should spin.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.