discrete (6x) - Linux Man Pages
discrete: discrete map iterative function fractal systems.
NAMEdiscrete - discrete map iterative function fractal systems.
SYNOPSISdiscrete [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-cycles number] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONMore ``discrete map'' systems, including new variants of Hopalong and Julia, and a few others.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -cycles number
Timeout. 100 - 10000. Default: 2500.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 1000 (0.001 seconds.).
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 100.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002 by Tim Auckland. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.