eruption (6x) - Linux Man Pages
eruption: eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock
NAMEEruption - eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock
SYNOPSISEruption [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-ncolors number] [-nParticles number] [-Heat number] [-Cooling number] [-Gravity number] [-delay number] [-cycles number] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThis hack creates an eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock. Ported from the demo effects collection (http://demo-effects.sourceforge.net)
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 256.
- -particles number
- Number of Particles. Default: 300.
- -cooloff number
- Eruption Cooloff. Default: 2.
- -heat number
- Heat of Eruption. Default: 256.
- -gravity number
- Gravity. Default: 1.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 5000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -cycles number
- Duration. 10 - 3000. Default: 80.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX(1), xscreensaver(1)
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2003 by W.P. van Paassen. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without
express or implied warranty.
AUTHORW.P. van Paassen
Linux man pages generated by: SysTutorials
Linux Man Pages Copyright Respective Owners. Site Copyright © SysTutorials. All Rights Reserved.