flurry (6x) - Linux Man Pages
flurry: a colorful particle system
NAMEflurry - a colorful particle system
SYNOPSISflurry [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-preset <arg>] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThis is a port of the OSX screensaver flurry.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -preset <arg>
Select a preset (classic, fire, water, psychedelic, rgb, binary, random, insane)
(Insane will never be selected at random, because it requires lots of CPU/GPU power)
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
AUTHORSOSX screensaver by Calum Robinson <calumr [at] mac.com>
xscreensaver port by Tobias Sargeant <tobias.sargeant [at] bigpond.com>
If you really like it, send me a postcard (after all, you're getting this for free!). Please check this address by downloading the latest version of Flurry just before you send me a postcard - I may have moved.
133 Sydenham Avenue