fuzzyflakes (6x) - Linux Man Pages
fuzzyflakes: falling snowflakes/flower shapes
NAMEfuzzyflakes - falling snowflakes/flower shapes
SYNOPSISfuzzyflakes [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay usecs] [-speed int] [-arms int] [-thickness int] [-bthickness int] [-radius int] [-layers int] [-density int] [-no-db] (-color string) (-random-colors) [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe fuzzyflakes program draws falling pastel colored snowflake/flower shapes. Inspired by the credits of the anime "Azumanga Daioh".
OPTIONSfuzzyflakes accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay usecs
- The delay between steps of the animation, in microseconds. Default: 250000.
- -speed int
- How fast, 1-50. Default 10.
- -arms int
- How many arms on the flakes; default 5.
- -thickness int
- How thick to make the lines; default 10 pixels.
- -bthickness int
- How thick to make the borders; default 3 pixels.
- -radius int
- Radius of the objects; default 20 pixels.
- -layers int
- How many layers of objects; default 3.
- -density int
- Default 5.
- Disable double-buffering.
- -color string
- The base color for the color scheme. Typed as a hexadecimal triplet with or with out the leading #. ie. fa4563 & #43cd12 are both acceptable. If the saturation of you color is too low (<0.03) the random color generator will kick in. The default color is #efbea5
- This enables the random color generation. It is disabled by default. It overrides anything from -color
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004 Barry Dmytro. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORBarry Dmytro <badcherry [at] mailc.net>
CREDITSThe color generation algorithm was borrowed from a friend <ZoeB> from #vegans [at] irc.blitzed.org. Her site was [REDACTED]. To see her original code in action visit her site.