geodesicgears (6x) - Linux Man Pages
geodesicgears: gears on the surface of a sphere.
NAMEgeodesicgears - gears on the surface of a sphere.
SYNOPSISgeodesicgears [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-timeout number] [-labels] [-numbers] [-wireframe] [-wander] [-no-spin] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONA set of meshed gears arranged on the surface of a sphere.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds).
- -timeout number
- Duration before switching to a new model. 5 - 120 seconds. Default: 20.
- -labels | -no-labels
- Whether to show the number of gears and teeth. Default: no.
- -numbers | -no-numbers
- Whether to label the gears with ID numbers. Default: no.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the object should spin.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2014 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.