glhanoi (6x) - Linux Man Pages
glhanoi: OpenGL Towers of Hanoi
NAMEglhanoi - OpenGL Towers of Hanoi
SYNOPSISglhanoi [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-count number] [-poles number] [-speed number] [-wireframe] [-light] [-texture] [-fog] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONImplementation of Towers of Hanoi in OpenGL
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -count number
- Number of disks. Default: 7.
- -poles number
- Number of poles. Default: random from 3 to disks+1.
- -speed number
- Speed multiplier (for smallest disks). Default: 1.
- -trails number
- Length of disk trails, in seconds. Default: 2.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fog | -no-fog
- Render in fog.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- -light | -no-light
- Whether the scene is lit.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Render with textures instead of solid.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004 by Dave Atkinson. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.