providence (6x) - Linux Man Pages
providence: eye in glory screenhack
NAMEprovidence - eye in glory screenhack
SYNOPSISprovidence [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root]
DESCRIPTIONThe providence code displays an eye, shrouded in glory, set upon the base of a pyramid.
OPTIONSprovidence accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- Draw an eye/$.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Render in wireframe (with hidden line removal) instead of as textured solids.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004 by Blair Tennessy. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
AUTHORBlair Tennessy <tennessy [at] cs.ubc.ca>, 11-May-2004.