raverhoop (6x) - Linux Manuals
raverhoop: Simulates an LED hula hoop in a dark room.
NAMEraverhoop - Simulates an LED hula hoop in a dark room.
SYNOPSISraverhoop [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-lights number] [-speed number] [-light-speed number] [-sustain number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONSimulates an LED hula hoop in a dark room. Oontz oontz oontz.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -ncolors number
- The number of colors to use on the hoop. Default: 12.
- -lights number
- The number of LEDs comprising the hoop. Default: 200.
- -speed number
- Speed of the motion of the object. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -light-speed number
- Speed at which the lights animate. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -sustain number
- Speed at which the after-images / vapor trails fade away. 2.0 means they last twice as long, 0.5 means half as long.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the scene itself should spin.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2016 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.