mate-options (7) - Linux Manuals
mate-options: Standard Command Line Options for MATE Programs
NAMEmate-options - Standard Command Line Options for MATE Programs
SYNOPSISprogram [standard options] [specific options] arguments
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page describes the command line options, which are common to all Mate applications.
- -?, --help
- Show the applications help message.
- Display a brief usage message.
- Show the applications's version information.
MateComponent Activation support
- File descriptor to print IOR on
- IID to activate
- Prevent registering of server with OAF
MATE library options
- Disable sound server usage
- Enable sound server usage
- Host:port on which the esd sound server to use is running. This is useful if you simultaneously run programs on several machines.
MATE GUI options
- Disable the crash dialog, which is normally shown when the application segfaults.
Session management options
- Specify session management ID. Only used by the session manager itself while restarting the application.
- Specify prefix of saved configuration.
- Disable connection to session manager.
- Dynamic modules to load
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Jochen Voss <voss [at] debian.org>. A first version was generated with the help of the help2man program. The program's output was manually edited later.
For most MATE programs there will be additional command line options, which are specific to the program. These will be explained in the Application options section of the --help output and in the application's online help.