ocf_heartbeat_Raid1 (7) - Linux Man Pages
ocf_heartbeat_Raid1: Manages a software RAID1 device on shared storage
ocf_heartbeat_Raid1 - Manages a software RAID1 device on shared storage
- Raid1 [start | stop | status | monitor | meta-data | validate-all]
- The RAID configuration file. e.g. /etc/raidtab or /etc/mdadm.conf. (required, string, no default)
- The block device to use. (required, string, no default)
- The value for the homehost directive; this is an mdadm feature to protect RAIDs against being activated by accident. It is recommended to create RAIDs managed by the cluster with "homehost" set to a special value, so they are not accidentially auto-assembled by nodes not supposed to own them. (optional, string, no default)
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations):
- Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s.
- Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s.
- Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 10.
- Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 10.
- Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5.
- Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5.
The following is an example configuration for a Raid1 resource using the crm(8) shell:
primitive example_Raid1 ocf:heartbeat:Raid1 \ params \ raidconf=string \ raiddev=string \ op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="10"
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors)