corosync-quorumtool (8) - Linux Man Pages
corosync-quorumtool: Set and display quorum settings.
NAMEcorosync-quorumtool - Set and display quorum settings.
SYNOPSIScorosync-quorumtool [-s] [-m] [-l] [-p] [-v votes] [-n nodeid] [-e expected] [-h] [-i] [-o <a|n|i>] [-V]
DESCRIPTIONDisplay the current state of quorum in the cluster and set vote quorum options.
- show quorum status
- constantly monitor quorum status
- list nodes
- -v <votes>
- change the number of votes for a node *
- -n <nodeid>
- optional nodeid of node for -v
- -e <expected>
- change expected votes for the cluster *
- show nodeids in hexadecimal rather than decimal
- show node IP addresses instead of the resolved name
- when used with -s or -l, generates machine parsable output
- -o <a|n|i>
- Orders the output of the nodes list. By default or with -oa nodes are listed in IP address order: as they come from corosync. -on will order the nodes based on their name, and -oi will order them based on their node ID.
- -h (if no other argument)
- show this help text
- show version and exit