dahdi_cfg (8) - Linux Man Pages
dahdi_cfg: configures DAHDI kernel modules from /etc/dahdi/system.conf
dahdi_cfg - configures DAHDI kernel modules from /etc/dahdi/system.conf
dahdi_cfg [-c CFG_FILE] [-s] [-f] [-t] [-v [-v ... ] ]
DESCRIPTIONdahdi_cfg configures DAHDI interface cards from a config file.
You generally need to run it with a valid configurations in order for DAHDI modules to work properly.
It must be run to configure every DAHDI span. Normally it is run from the DAHDI init script.
- Use an alternative configuration file instead of /etc/dahdi/system.conf
- Only shutdown spans.
- Always configure every channel, even if it appears not to have changed.
- Test mode. Don't do anything, just report what you wanted to do.
- Be more verbose. Add extra v-s for extra verbosity.
- Display a brief help message.
- The default location for the configuration file.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Santiago Ruano Rinc['o]n <santiago [at] unicauca.edu.co> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.