globus-update-certificate-dir (8) - Linux Manuals
globus-update-certificate-dir: Update symlinks in the trusted CA directory
globus-update-certificate-dir - Update symlinks in the trusted CA directory
The globus-update-certificate-dir program creates symlinks between files (CA certificates, certificate revocation lists, signing policy, and certificate request configuration files) using the certificate hash the installed version of OpenSSL uses. OpenSSL 1.0.0 uses a different name hashing algorithm than previous versions, so CA distributions created with older versions of OpenSSL might not be able to locate trusted CAs and related files. Running globus-update-certificate-dir against a trusted CA directory will add symlinks to the files to the hash if needed.
- Display a help message to standard output and exit
- Create links in the trusted CA directory DIRECTORY instead of using the default search path.
The following variables affect the execution of globus-update-certificate-dir:
- Default trusted certificate directory.
- Path to the current user's home directory.
- Path to the Globus installation.
Copyright © 1999-2014 University of Chicago