paperconfig (8) - Linux Manuals
paperconfig: configure the system default paper size
paperconfig - configure the system default paper size
SYNOPSISpaperconfig [ -v,--version ] [ -h,--help ] [ -p, --paper papername | --force ]
DESCRIPTIONpaperconfig sets the system (or default) paper to be used by tools using the papersize file. It can either ask interactively for the paper to use or be called non-interactively by scripts.
When the paper size has been changed, paperconfig notifies other packages of the change by running the scripts in the /etc/libpaper.d directory.
- Print the version of paperconfig and exit.
- Print help about usage and exit.
- -p, --paper papername
- Use papername if possible. If papername is not a valid paper, print an error message and exit.
- Force interactive selection of the system paper even if the actual paper is a valid one.
ENVIRONMENTPAPERCONF Full path to a file containing the paper size to use; this file will be rewritten with the system paper size.
- Contains the name of the system-wide default paper size to be used if the PAPERSIZE variable is not set.
- Directory of scripts to run after the paper size has been changed. This package puts no scripts here, but other packages may. run-parts is used to run the scripts, therefore their names must comply with run-part's naming requirements.