radsqlrelay (8) - Linux Man Pages
radsqlrelay: relay SQL queries to a central database server
SYNOPSISradsqlrelay [-?] [-d sql_driver] [-b database] [-f file] [-h host] [-u user] [-P port] [-p password] [-1] [-x] file_path
DESCRIPTIONradsqlrelay tails a SQL logfile and forwards the queries to a database server. Used to replicate accounting records to one (central) database, even if the database has extended downtime.
The SQL logfile is created by the rlm_sql_log module. The module must be configured in the radiusd server before you can use radsqlrelay.
- Print usage help information.
- -d sql_driver
- Driver to use: mysql, pg, oracle.
- -b database
- Name of the database to use.
- -f file
- Read password from file, instead of command line.
- -h host
- Connect to host.
- -u user
- User for login.
- -P port
- Port number to use for connection.
- -p password
- Password to use when connecting to server.
- One-shot mode: push the file to database and exit.
- Turn on debugging.
The pathname of the SQL logfile to use.
Oracle driverThe command "radsqlrelay -d oracle -b db.domain.tld sql-relay" reads the database description stored in $TNS_ADMIN/tnsnames.ora:
db.domain.tld = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = db.domain.tld)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVICE_NAME = <DB SID>) ) )
AUTHORNicolas Baradakis <nicolas.baradakis [at] cegetel.net>