radvdump (8) - Linux Man Pages
radvdump: dump router advertisements
NAMEradvdump - dump router advertisements
SYNOPSISradvdump [ -vhfe ] [ -d debuglevel ]
DESCRIPTIONradvdump prints out the contents of incoming router advertisements sent by radvd or some other software implementing (parts of) "Neighbor Discovery for IP Version 6 (IPv6)" (RFC 4861).
For every one character option there is also a long option, which is listed right next to the "short" option name:
- -v, --version
- Displays the version of radvdump and then aborts.
- -h, --help
- Displays a short usage description and then aborts.
- -f, --file-format
- Output received router advertisements in the format of the radvd configuration file. Since radvd 0.9, this is the default and the switch is provided for backward compatibility only.
- -e, --exclude-defaults
- Exclude default valued options from configuration file format. This option is ignored if option -f is not set.
- -d debuglevel, --debug debuglevel
With this option you turn on debugging information. The debugging level is
an integer in the range from 1 to 4, from quiet to very verbose. A
debugging level of 0 completely turns off debugging.
The default debugging level is 0.
There certainly are some bugs. If you find them or have other suggestions please contact Reuben Hawkins <reubenhwk [at] gmail.com>.
Lars Fenneberg <lf [at] elemental.net> - previous maintainer Nathan Lutchansky <lutchann [at] litech.org> - previous maintainer Reuben Hawkins <reubenhwk [at] gmail.com> - current maintainer Marko Myllynen <myllynen [at] lut.fi> - Mobile IPv6 support