seunshare (8) - Linux Manuals
seunshare: Run cmd with alternate homedir, tmpdir and/or SELinux context
NAMEseunshare - Run cmd with alternate homedir, tmpdir and/or SELinux context
SYNOPSISseunshare [ -v ] [ -C ] [ -k ] [ -t tmpdir ] [ -h homedir ] [ -Z context ] -- executable [args]
Run the executable within the specified context, using the alternate home directory and /tmp directory. The seunshare command unshares from the default namespace, then mounts the specified homedir and tmpdir over the default homedir and /tmp. Finally it tells the kernel to execute the application under the specified SELinux context.
- -h homedir
- Alternate homedir to be used by the application. Homedir must be owned by the user.
- -t tmpdir
- Use alternate tempory directory to mount on /tmp. tmpdir must be owned by the user.
- -C --capabilities
- Allow apps executed within the namespace to use capabilities. Default is no capabilities.
- -k --kill
- Kill all processes with matching MCS level.
- -Z context
- Use alternate SELinux context while running the executable.
- Verbose output
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh [at] redhat.com> and Thomas Liu <tliu [at] fedoraproject.org>