tuned (8) - Linux Manuals
tuned: dynamic adaptive system tuning daemon
NAMEtuned - dynamic adaptive system tuning daemon
DESCRIPTIONtuned is a dynamic adaptive system tuning daemon that tunes system settings dynamically depending on usage.
- -c CONFFILE, --conffile=CONFFILE
- Specify the name and path of the configuration file. By default the /etc/tuned.conf is used.
- -d, --daemon
- This options starts tuned as a daemon as opposed to in the foreground without forking at startup.
- -D, --debug
- Sets the highest logging level. This could be very useful when having trouble with tuned.
- -h, --help
- Show this help.
- -l [LOG], --log[=LOG]
- Log to the file LOG. If no LOG file is specified /var/log/tuned/tuned.log is used.
- Do not attach to DBus.
- -P [PID], --pid[=PID]
- Write process ID to the PID file. If no PID file is specified /run/tuned/tuned.pid is used.
- -p PROFILE, --profile PROFILE
- Tunning profile to be activated. It will override other settings (e.g. from tuned-adm). This is intended for debugging purposes.
- -v, --version
- Show version information.
AUTHORJan Kaluža <jkaluza [at] redhat.com> Jan Včelák <jvcelak [at] redhat.com> Jaroslav Škarvada <jskarvad [at] redhat.com> Phil Knirsch <pknirsch [at] redhat.com>
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/.