crypto_blkcipher_decrypt_iv (9) - Linux Manuals
crypto_blkcipher_decrypt_iv: decrypt ciphertext with dedicated IV
crypto_blkcipher_decrypt_iv - decrypt ciphertext with dedicated IV
int crypto_blkcipher_decrypt_iv(struct blkcipher_desc
* desc, struct scatterlist * dst, struct scatterlist * src, unsigned int nbytes);
- reference to the block cipher handle with meta data
- scatter/gather list that is filled by the cipher operation with the plaintext
- scatter/gather list that holds the ciphertext
- number of bytes of the ciphertext to decrypt.
Decrypt ciphertext data with the use of an IV that is solely used for this cipher operation. Any previously set IV is not used.
Stephan Mueller <smueller [at] chronox.de>
Marek Vasut <marek [at] denx.de>