bakefile_gen (1) - Linux Man Pages
bakefile_gen: batch bakefile generation
bakefile_gen - batch bakefile generation
- bakefile_gen [-dDESCFILE...] [-FFORMATS...] [-DVAR=VALUE...] [-IPATH...] [-c] [--list-files] [-j] [-p] [--dry-run] [-k] [-n] [-v] [-V]
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
- Uses given description file instead of Bakefiles.bkgen.
- Calls Bakefile to generate only makefiles for specified formats. FORMATS is comma-separed list of format names. Formats not included in the list are ignored even if they are listed in <add-formats> tags in the description file.
- Calls Bakefile to generate makefiles only from bakefiles that match any wildcard in comma-separed list of wildcards in BAKEFILES. Input files specified using the <input> tag in the description file that don't match any of the wildcards are not processed.
- Pass variable definition to Bakefile, overriding any definition in description file or the input bakefile.
- Add path to the list of directories where Bakefile looks for rules and output templates.
- Removes all output files instead of generating them.
- Prints the list of output files that would be generated instead of creating them. This command respects the constraints specified using the --format and --bakefile options. It can be used for example to create the list of all makefiles for given format.
- Number of jobs to run simultaneously. Default is the number of CPUs.
- Don't do anything, only display actions that would be performed.
- Process the bakefile normally, but instead of creating or modifying files, just print which files would be changed without actually modifying them.
- Do not stop when a target fails.
- Pretend that all makefiles are out of date and regenerate all of them. -f and -b options are respected.
- Display detailed information.
- Display even more detailed information.
- Display usage information for bakefile_gen