codeblocks (1) - Linux Man Pages
codeblocks: The open-source, cross-platform IDE
NAMECode::Blocks - The open-source, cross-platform IDE
SYNOPSIScodeblocks [-h] [-ns] [-d] [--prefix <str>] [-p <str>] [--profile <str>] [--rebuild] [--build] [--target <str>] [--no-batch-window-close] [--batch-build-notify] [filename(s)...]
DESCRIPTIONcodeblocks launches the Code::Blocks IDE. Its various command-line arguments are listed below.
- -h, --help
- Displays the list of accepted command-line arguments.
- Do not display a splash screen on startup. The splash screen can be completely disabled in the program's environment options.
- Enable the debugging log.
- Specify an alternate path for Code::Blocks to find its shared files.
- -p, --profile
- Set which profile to use. If you set the profile to ask , Code::Blocks will display a list with all the known profiles to choose from.
- Start a batch rebuild (i.e. "clean" and "build") job on the filenames passed as arguments. The filenames can be either projects or workspaces.
- Start a batch build (i.e. no "clean") job on the filenames passed as arguments. The filenames can be either projects or workspaces.
- Specify a single build target to build in the batch build (or rebuild) job.
- When the batch job ends, the log window closes too. This option keeps it open until you manually close it.
Display a message when the batch job finishes.
EXAMPLESBatch build myproject.cpp, only the "Debug" target and keep the batch job window open when finished:
codeblocks --build --target="Debug" --no-batch-window-close myproject.cbp Batch rebuild everything in myproject.cbp: codeblocks --rebuild myproject.cbp
Yiannis "mandrav" Mandravellos (mandrav [at] codeblocks.org)
HISTORY2006 - Initial version